Canadian Forces Dress Instructions
A-DH-265-000-AG-001 - Canadian Forces Dress Instructions (Full Version - PDF, 9.73 MB) Date of Publication: 2016-09-19
Issued on authority of the Chief of the Defence Staff, this manual supersedes A-AD-265-000/AG-001 dated 2001-06-15(OPI: DHH 3)
- A-DH-265-000/AG-001, Canadian Forces Dress Instructions, is issued on authority of the Chief of Defence Staff.
- The short title for this publication shall be CF Dress Instructions.
- A-DH-265-000/AG-001 is effective upon receipt and supersedes all dress policy and rules previously issued as a manual, supplement, order, or instruction, except:
- QR&O Chapter 17 – Dress and Appearance;
- QR&O Chapter 18 – Honours;
- CFAO 17-1, Safety and Protective Equipment, Motorcycles, Motor Scooters, Bicycles and Snowmobiles; and
- Suggestions for revision shall be forwarded through the chain of command to the Chief of the Defence Staff, Attention: Director History and Heritage. See Chapter 1.